We are a fiction role play and we accept both original and canon characters. Our word count is low at 300 words and the required application is a simple freestyle. Please, look around and join with a first and last name in ALL CAPITAL letters. Existing members, please log in to your accounts at least every week!
02/09/2014 A character limitation has been added to the rules. You are allowed you have as many characters as you want, but there is now a waiting period. Please refamiliarize yourself with the rules for more information!
02/01/2014 Things are changing! The theme colors have changed as well as the general layout of the banner hover. Also, welcome Michie as the new co-admin! 01/28/2014 The site is done and ready to be opened! Welcome everyone, guests and members alike!
Post by HANNAH THE QUEEN on Jan 28, 2014 17:30:21 GMT -7
[PTabbedContent] [PTab=ADVERTISING RULES]
1. CHECK YOUR CODES Please check to make sure you have used the correct codes and that all your tags work. We will be deleting advertisements that don't look the way they are supposed to.
2. ONCE PER SITE Please only post one advertisement per site! We don't want to make things cluttered.
3. POST IN THE CORRECT PLACE If you look at the subboards, you should be able to figure this out. If you fail to post in the correct board, your advertisement will be deleted. Make sure your codes work please!
4. DON'T SPAM Spam will be automatically deleted. In addition, if your board seems to have anything sketchy going on or if it's rating is R/M, your ad will be deleted.
5. DON'T REQUIRE A LOG IN because it's really really annoying when you make guests log in in order to advertise. Your ad will be deleted if I have any trouble linking back.
ONCE YOU HAVE READ THESE RULES, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CORRECT SUBFORUM! If you use [align= center] tags, please post your ad here. If you are like proboards and use [ center] tags, please post your ad here. Finally, if you are linking back, no matter your forum hose, please post your advertisement here.